Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Three Little Boys!


So lately I have been so thankful to be a mom and be able to stay home with my three wild and crazy boys!! Nicholas has been off at school for most of the day, so now I am able to focus more on Kael and Gabe. It has been such a blast we hang out, read stories, go on picnics, and they play so well with each other. Then Nick comes home and we are all super happy to see him and we talk about his day. By that time Kael and Gabe have had enough of me so I am able to catch a few minutes alone with Nicholas. Time just flies by and we can't ever get it back. I am so grateful for the time I have had with Nicholas and now Kael and Gabe. They have brought so much joy and happiness to my life that I can't imagine my life without them. Don't get me wrong its not like everything is daisies and butterflies, but it is all fabulous just the same! Opposition in ALL things right. Seriously they can be so stinkin cute and then in a moment al craziness breaks loose!!

No comments: