Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Handsome little Gabey Baby!!
Kael refused to wear his back pack by the door he didn't want to ruin it
Aren't they cute! THey are such little possers I love it! I know they should totally be models

Gabe and Kael had been asking everyday since Nicholas started school if it was there turn to go to school. September 2nd finally rolled around and they were so excited. They usually sleep in until 7:30 8:00 ish, not today those little turkey's were up a 6:00am!! I was like you have got to be kidding me, Kael told me that it was ok since the sun was up he is really cute he told me that the moon was gone and that it was morning time and said see come look as we looked out the window he said with a HuGe sMilE on his face "see Thems Suns Up" i couldn't help but smile and then go get them breakfast. THey were so excited to put on there new school shoes and to wear there Spider MAn backpacks. They showed nicholas and said see same as yours. He just smiled
and thought they were acting funny. They wanted to wear there race car shirts and were so suprised to see that they each had one, apprently they have been on another planet the last 3 years of there life. It was like the light bulb went off, Gabe came up to me and said "mom Kaelster has the sames Shirt as me !" and then they gave each other high fives! They were soo happy I was bummed because our video cameras batteries were dead! It was hard to be sad for them to be leaving when thay clearly were so happy. They love school and di not have a problem with me dropping them off at the door! I was a little hurt however they didn't even look twice at me, sniff sniff

1 comment:

Linda Winegar said...

Just taking a peek into your life. I found your blog, yippy!!! You are all so cute. I love that pic of Kael and Gabe, they really should be models. :) See you around.
Linda