Monday, September 29, 2008

General Relief Society Meeting


So it is a tradition in my family for all the girls to get together and go to the Relief society General meeting. We always meet for dinner and then head over, well this year Kyra came and to our surprise Grandma Harris called during dinner and decided that she wanted to come with us after all. It was a good time. We went to Costa Vita for dinner and I tried there nacho's for the first time they were on the special and it came with a drink and I was in much need of a fresh diet coke. they actually were very yummy although if I were to get them again I would get all pork instead of half chicken and half pork! So the meeting was great all the speakers made me want to try harder and Sister Christainson is soo cute and Jolly I just wanted to be by her and have some of her happiness rub off on me!! And Brother Ucdorf? is asways awesome his talk was cute and insiping. I was sitting next to some Grannies and the one leaned over to the other and said that she loved his accent and then thee other agreed so then she said "Man I think he is cute!" It was hilarious. No matter how old you are he is a hot apostle. After we had an interesting tome eating our refreshments we headed out Jen and I were planning to go to the mall and my mom cought wind and said that she wanted to go so We said lets all go and that is when Grandma piped right up and said in a strong voice " I'm not going to the MAll" I laughed and said come on Grannie it will be fun , oh no
Grannie: I Want to go HomE, take me home Carla
( shoves past Jen and I gets in the Car closes the door and buckles her seat belt)
Jen: She not kidding , Grannie really wants to go , Come on Grandma we will will you around in a wheel chair
Grannie: What Am I GOING TO DO AT THE MALL
Jen & I : it will be fun we can get you something pretty HaHA
Grannie: you mean you'll get me a Jazzy!!
We all busted up laughing it was the funniest thing. It was sooo hilarious!! We love you Grannie!!
needless to say we took her home and then went to the mall together. All in all it was a great night!! Thanks everyone !

No comments: