Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Morning BLisS ??

So today is Sunday and last night the boys and Krissy built a fort in the living room. We have been trying to keep the TV off so all the boys were downstairs playing, and of course all heck brakes loose. Gabe freaks out cause he wants his tags that are part of the fort and then Nicholas gets upset since the fort isn't just for him and refuses to let anyone else in . So of course Kris takes the fort down and turns on the very end off the Spoken word. Gabe get his tags and Nicholas is happy cause no one made it into his fort. All is well for about 10 minutes.............. Nicholas rebuilt the fort and wants Kris and I to come and see it, so as we walk in to see it Gabe is laughing ha ha I did it!! He has trashed the fort. Nick screams and starts rebuilding Kris tells Gabe to go to his room. So Kael the innocent party in all of this is playing tigers and Gabe decides to play instead of going to his room there was a growl then a scream. Kris ask Gabe what is wrong and he says Kael bit him, Kael quickly explains that Gabe wasn't being nice to Nick and so he bit him. After Gabe calms down he tells me "mom I have to tell you someting, I was playing Tigers wiff Kaelster and hims just bit my bum and it hurt wreally bad " sniff sniff. So what a wonderful Sunday morning!! I still need to finish my Sharing Time :)

No comments: