Saturday, September 20, 2008

Remember When....

The night before Gabe and Kaels blessing Aren't they cute!! Nicholas was pretending that the lizards were coming alive and biting him!
I Had gone out to get my sanity for a moment and Kris came up with a new bottle feeding system ! He was very impressed with himself, I was very upset with him at the time, now I just think that it is funny. Typical Dad I guess.

Time just seems to pass so quickly!! I thought that was hard ha! Life now brings new challenges and new things to worry about. School and hoping kids are nice to
Nick and if he is nice! Wheather Gabe and Keal are tackeling everyone else, are they listening? Have I really taught them what they need to know at this piont in life(i guess I'll always wonder that) Ahh Soccer just ended and now he is enjoying flag football. Kris and I were talking about all the games and we laughed thinking we think we have alot of games to go to now with just one , It will be way more hectic when we have 3 games schedules instead of one, but i have to say I am looking forward to it ya know the "soccor MOM thing".
Nick had his first game last week and was a little nervous to play but once he got there he really enjoyed it. There is a girl on his team named Alicia, she was in his kindergarten class and is now in in 1st grade class as well. When he saw her is said, "wow mom I am really impressed that a girl can play football, "pause "Hey mom what does impressed mean?" I laughed it was pretty funny. The whole time Nick was playing Kael and Gabe were playing a game of there own. It is the most hilarious thing they play a complete football game, they take turns kicking off, they hike the ball, they tackle , and when they make a touch down they throw the ball to the ground and celebrate. The boys were playing Ninja Turtles and they had swords and bats it was Kael and Gabe against Nicholas And Kael yelled out "Are YOu Ready For this ! Yeah!!" and charged Nicholas . It was hilarious. It cracks me up how they just play no script no one telling them how or what to do and they have a fabulous time. They each took turns dying and then they have a break and help each other up and then it is game on right where they left off!!! Our house is total caouis sometimes but they good out ways the bad by far!! Sometimes I Look back at my old pictures and think WoW I can't believe how far we have come!! And we are all still alive!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun! I love looking back and being able to laugh at things that seemed so serious at the time! Puts things in perspective doesn't it.